Monday, December 11, 2017

JUST KIDDING. I'm back.

Hello all! It's been a while. A long while. I might be a little awkward at this at first, because it's been almost 3 years since I last truly blogged. And it's been almost 3 years since I updated this blog.

Truth be told, I didn't even plan on revitalizing this blog. But today by chance, I meant to look up Gmail and accidentally Googled my e-mail address instead. Doing that brought up this blog and I decided to take a look again. As I read my About Me section, I realized what a passion I once had and longed to have it back. I wanted to share the things I made with everyone again. I wanted to find my purpose again.



A LOT has happened since I last posted. I cut my hair, had a kid, cut my hair again, dyed my hair, got pregnant, miscarried, got pregnant again, had a mental breakdown and buzzed my head Britney Spears style, had another kid, dyed my hair, then cut it again, and now we are here. Would you believe that I've been trying to grow my hair out since then?

The most recent picture of us. Chase is holding Liam, and Michael is sitting next to me.

I did a LOT the year my oldest was born, but got a little burnt out since then! Once I got pregnant with my second, I was just SO EXHAUSTED. I barely had energy to do anything. And now since becoming a mom of two, I've been so ridiculously busy that the only time I have to crochet, sew, knit, or ANYTHING is after the kids have gone to bed! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought my life would be like this in 3 short years.


And while I LOVE my children with all my heart, I do miss having that purpose. That passion. A passion for something that doesn't make me lose faith in humanity. (I've gotten into veganism and feminism, so you can imagine I've become a lot more cynical since I first started the blog haha) I miss it. My husband misses it. My children probably don't miss it, since they never knew I was that way to begin with. Motherhood and life has just consumed me, and I want myself back.

So starting next week, I will create. I will make everything I can. I will find that passion again. And I will share it with all of you. I've become a pro at crocheting, (at least I think so) so I have lots of projects to share with you on that! I made a business out of it there for a while. I'll share those older projects over the next few weeks, and then get into my regular stuff. I'll be sharing crochet mostly, but I will be working on knitting, embroidery, cross stitch, hand sewing, and other crafts and DIY things as well. I can't wait to find my passion again, and I hope you'll join me on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik