Thursday, January 22, 2015

Crochet: Minecraft Enderman Beanie

I had a post a couple of weeks ago where I showed off a Minecraft Creeper Beanie, and since that sibling had a twin, I kind of had to match their gifts. They are both obsessed with Minecraft, so I decided to make it an enemy in the game he always talks about.

Again, I used Oombawka's Double Crochet Beanie pattern found here. I didn't really use a pattern for the eyes. I just started around the 8th or 9th row and played with the size of the eyes until I found one I liked. I again tried to do the entire hat pattern by memory (which I have completely memorized by the way) and it once again came out like a plate. I don't know if you guys have this problem, but it completely baffles me, and I just don't get why it happens every time I do it without a pattern. But it worked out in the end, so that's all that matters.

xo Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik