Monday, February 24, 2014

It's 3 AM and I'm starting a blog.

We all get crazy ideas late at night. It's a psychological fact that the brain is more creative at night. And here is my crazy idea.

I'm going to start a blog.

I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Evelyn. You can call me Ev, Evelyn, Evie, etc. but I'll be referring to myself as "Link". It's related to a nickname I had when I was younger, and sounds like the Hero of Time, so I'd say it's a pretty cool nickname.


I'm 18, I hail from Arizona and I am Mormon. I loooove thrifting and crafting, which are the two things I'll probably be blogging about most. I enjoy a good episode of Doctor Who and a tub of Salted Caramel Ice Cream in my spare time. I am also a huge multitasker, as I like to watch Doctor Who AND cuddle with my mancandy at the same time.


I won't ever be posting this late again. Well maybe. I don't know. Maybe I'll get slap happy and decide that you guys ABSOLUTELY need to know my theory on why bananas are actually aliens. If I do, I'll tag it "night blogging". Just for your enjoyment. I will try to post once a week or so at 11:30.

xo Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik