Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crochet: Red and White Mesh Hat

After all those Christmas gifts, I decided to spoil myself with a hat of my own. Since finishing it, my mother wants one exactly like it, and a scarf to match. Oh well. At least it was an easy project haha!

I used a pattern from Meladora's Creations found here. This hat was simple and came out really nice! I love the colors, and it's nice and warm too! For the pattern, after the headband part was done, I did 1 row of red. For the rest of the hat, I did 2 rows of white and 4 rows of red. Then I turned the hat inside out and closed it up with a bunch of slip stitches until the hole was closed enough.

I used up almost the entire red yarn ball I had, so I used the remains in a red and white pom pom. I wish I could put a pom pom on every hat. I'm obsessed with them!

 This pattern has a few advanced stitches, but they are quite easy to figure out. The result is so worth it too! You can use any and EVERY color you want! It'll turn out awesome no matter how you do it! Post your results in the comments!

xo Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik